Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » XSD adapter - how to process 2 meta models
icon5.gif  XSD adapter - how to process 2 meta models [message #507688] Thu, 14 January 2010 11:58 Go to next message
Marco  is currently offline Marco Friend
Hi,

XSD adapter worked fine until now. I could even add another ecore model with <bean class="org.eclipse.emf.mwe.utils.StandaloneSetup" >.

Now I need to process xml files with 2 different XSDs. I mean of course that each xml file has just one XSD. But since most of the processing is the same I want to use just one template for both XSDs.

How can I specify 2 meta models in <component class="org.eclipse.xpand2.Generator"> <metaModel idRef="xsdMetaModel1" /> ?

As long as I specify just 1 MM for the generator I get error messages caused by types of the other XSD used in the template or the extensions.

Please give me a hint how I can make the types of 2 XSDs known to the generator.

br
Marco
Re: XSD adapter - how to process 2 meta models [message #507728 is a reply to message #507688] Thu, 14 January 2010 13:47 Go to previous message
Marco  is currently offline Marco Friend
Hi,

I found out that it is just too simple to believe. I just had to put 2 lines <metaModel idRef= into the generator block.

br
m
Previous Topic:Standalone code generation with Xpand, Xtend, MWE without Eclipse
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Improvement suggestion for properties
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 14:41:17 GMT 2024