Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » User Credential - Popup
User Credential - Popup [message #502827] Wed, 09 December 2009 15:32 Go to next message
Lars Vogel is currently offline Lars Vogel
Messages: 1048
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Hi,

during a checkout of several projects I frequently receive the "User Credentials" popup. I have flagged "Save password" still the popup appears again and again.

Is this a know issue and do you know a workaround?

I'm using the latest Galileo Release and SVNKit 1.3.0.

Best regards, Lars
Re: User Credential - Popup [message #503469 is a reply to message #502827] Mon, 14 December 2009 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Igor Burilo is currently offline Igor Burilo
Messages: 435
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello Lars,

We have several bugs about authentication, please see them in group (they
are listed in Depends on attribute):
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=287552 Do you have external
definitions?

> Hi,
>
> during a checkout of several projects I frequently receive the "User
> Credentials" popup. I have flagged "Save password" still the popup appears
> again and again.
>
> Is this a know issue and do you know a workaround?
>
> I'm using the latest Galileo Release and SVNKit 1.3.0.
>
> Best regards, Lars
Re: User Credential - Popup [message #504289 is a reply to message #503469] Fri, 18 December 2009 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lars Vogel is currently offline Lars Vogel
Messages: 1048
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Hello Igor,

I don't understand your question: "Do you have external definitions?"
What do you mean by this?

Best regards, Lars

--
http://www.vogella.de/ - Eclipse plugin and Eclipse RCP Tutorials
http://www.twitter.com/vogella - vogella on Twitter


On 14.12.2009 03:09, Igor Burilo wrote:
> Hello Lars,
>
> We have several bugs about authentication, please see them in group (they
> are listed in Depends on attribute):
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=287552 Do you have external
> definitions?
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> during a checkout of several projects I frequently receive the "User
>> Credentials" popup. I have flagged "Save password" still the popup appears
>> again and again.
>>
>> Is this a know issue and do you know a workaround?
>>
>> I'm using the latest Galileo Release and SVNKit 1.3.0.
>>
>> Best regards, Lars
>
>
Re: User Credential - Popup [message #504300 is a reply to message #504289] Thu, 17 December 2009 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jörg Thönnes is currently offline Jörg Thönnes
Messages: 229
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Lars,

Igor recently worked a lot on the support of subversion externals, so he is wondering whether your
issue is related to these changes. He is referring to external definitions in your SVN working copy:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.advanced.externals.ht ml

I.e. if you use svn:externals property somewhere.

Cheers, Jörg

On 12/18/09 06:15, Lars Vogel wrote:
> Hello Igor,
>
> I don't understand your question: "Do you have external definitions?"
> What do you mean by this?
>
> Best regards, Lars
>
Re: User Credential - Popup [message #504404 is a reply to message #504300] Fri, 18 December 2009 07:41 Go to previous message
Lars Vogel is currently offline Lars Vogel
Messages: 1048
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Hallo Jörg,

thanks for clarification. No I don't use any external definitions.

Best regards, Lars
Previous Topic:Reintegrate says "No changes found"
Next Topic:Conflicts not shown in Conflict mode
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Aug 20 18:39:44 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01875 seconds