Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » TextCellEditor+ICellModifier+ContentProposalAdapter+IControlContentAdapter(TextCellEditor+ICellModifier+ContentProposalAdapter+IControlContentAdapter)
TextCellEditor+ICellModifier+ContentProposalAdapter+IControlContentAdapter [message #488597] Tue, 29 September 2009 11:59
Ricky Ru is currently offline Ricky RuFriend
Hi friends,

I need to make one of the cells in a TableViewer editable easily. Not only user can input the value manully, but also If user types '$', the cell will bring up a list of proposals, User can select one of them. So, I need to use the combination of TextCellEditor+ICellModifier+ContentProposalAdapter+IControl ContentAdapter.

attached is the UI.

The question is I can not double-click to select the proposals.

The reason is (the pictures are in attachment):
(image001.jpg)
When the options window popped up, we can use UP and DOWN arrow to select options and press ENTER to fill it into the cell. During that, the cursor is always in the cell.
You can see the option selected is gray. The value will be test${Job.StartTime} after you press ENTER.

(image002.jpg)
But when I click one of the options(the focus leaves the cell), whatever I double click the option or press ENTER, I will not get what I want. The value will be test$. When I click the option, the value of the cell was already fixed. After it, the cell will not response other events because the focus leaves the cell. That's my understanding.

Do you have any way to support mouse operation?

[Updated on: Tue, 29 September 2009 12:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How to use Standard commands
Next Topic:Context Activation doesn't work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:52:57 GMT 2024