This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Things are starting to come together...
Attached are all of the models (r10673).
In this revision:
- PointCut not needed as Advice has reference to nodes in the Context.
The idea is to use XPath (or comparable) to address the nodes.
- Context is now defined (advice sees the context in a way comparable to
how a html document is seen by CSS in a web browser)
- The package called "resolution" is removed (the few thing described
there are now in "context".
- Closure can now have advice (this advice is in effect when the closure
- Advice grouping is now possible (with relative address, relative to
the parent advice's address)
- Instantiation advice was made into an Advice group (it had
initializers earlier which were the same as the grouping).