Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Can not select JavaHL 1.6 Connector
Can not select JavaHL 1.6 Connector [message #46892] Fri, 29 May 2009 14:25 Go to next message
Simon Linden is currently offline Simon Linden
Messages: 35
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hello,

I'm using the newest Eclipse Galileo version 3.5RC2 and installed the
Subversive Plugins from the Eclipse UpdateSite [
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/subversive/0.7/update -site/ ] and
SVN-Connectors from Polarion Update Site
[
http://www.polarion.org/projects/subversive/download/eclipse /2.0/update-site/
]

I installed all SVN Connectors (SVN-Kit and JavaHL) for Subversion 1.5 and
1.6 for testing. The installation was successful - everything went fine. I
have only one problem.

I can not select the JavaHL 1.6 SVN Connector in the Eclipse preferences
dialog (Team => SVN => 'Tab' "SVN Connector"). In the SVN Connector list I
can see the installed SVN Connectors. For the JavaHL 1.6 Connector there
is an entry like this:

"Native JavaHL (0x00 100000: Cannot load libraries ...
javahl16.win32_2.2.0.I20090505-1500\libsvn_subr-1.dll)"

Does anybody know the reason why?

regards & many thanks in advance!
Re: Can not select JavaHL 1.6 Connector [message #46925 is a reply to message #46892] Sat, 30 May 2009 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sNop is currently offline sNop
Messages: 281
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Simon Linden napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> I'm using the newest Eclipse Galileo version 3.5RC2 and installed the
> Subversive Plugins from the Eclipse UpdateSite [
> http://download.eclipse.org/technology/subversive/0.7/update -site/ ] and
> SVN-Connectors from Polarion Update Site
> [
> http://www.polarion.org/projects/subversive/download/eclipse /2.0/update-site/
> ]
>
> I installed all SVN Connectors (SVN-Kit and JavaHL) for Subversion 1.5
> and 1.6 for testing. The installation was successful - everything went
> fine. I have only one problem.
> I can not select the JavaHL 1.6 SVN Connector in the Eclipse preferences
> dialog (Team => SVN => 'Tab' "SVN Connector"). In the SVN Connector list
> I can see the installed SVN Connectors. For the JavaHL 1.6 Connector
> there is an entry like this:
>
> "Native JavaHL (0x00 100000: Cannot load libraries ...
> javahl16.win32_2.2.0.I20090505-1500\libsvn_subr-1.dll)"
>
> Does anybody know the reason why?
> regards & many thanks in advance!
>

this is bug, igor wrote that it`s somehow relate with java machine, that could be loaded
only one dll

But i mean that because this there should be two dll`s which are needed
Re: Can not select JavaHL 1.6 Connector [message #47012 is a reply to message #46925] Thu, 04 June 2009 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Linden is currently offline Simon Linden
Messages: 35
Registered: July 2009
Member
sNop wrote:

> this is bug, igor wrote that it`s somehow relate with java machine, that
> could be loaded only one dll
> But i mean that because this there should be two dll`s which are needed

Thank you for your reply.
Do you know is there a Bug-Report about this issue? I didn't find one.
It's very interesting for me to know when this bug is solved.

Thanks,
Re: Can not select JavaHL 1.6 Connector [message #47040 is a reply to message #47012] Thu, 04 June 2009 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sNop is currently offline sNop
Messages: 281
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Simon Linden napsal(a):
> sNop wrote:
>
>> this is bug, igor wrote that it`s somehow relate with java machine,
>> that could be loaded only one dll
>> But i mean that because this there should be two dll`s which are needed
>
> Thank you for your reply. Do you know is there a Bug-Report about this
> issue? I didn't find one.
> It's very interesting for me to know when this bug is solved.
>
> Thanks,
>

I don't know, igor should write him point of view about this problem
Re: Can not select JavaHL 1.6 Connector [message #47070 is a reply to message #47012] Fri, 05 June 2009 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Igor Burilo is currently offline Igor Burilo
Messages: 435
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello Simon,

For more details, please see
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.sub versive/msg01125.html
It's not a Subversive bug, it's JVM bug.

> sNop wrote:
>
>> this is bug, igor wrote that it`s somehow relate with java machine, that
>> could be loaded only one dll
>> But i mean that because this there should be two dll`s which are needed
>
> Thank you for your reply. Do you know is there a Bug-Report about this
> issue? I didn't find one.
> It's very interesting for me to know when this bug is solved.
>
> Thanks,
>
Re: Can not select JavaHL 1.6 Connector [message #47100 is a reply to message #47070] Fri, 05 June 2009 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sNop is currently offline sNop
Messages: 281
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Igor Burilo napsal(a):
> Hello Simon,
>
> For more details, please see
> http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.sub versive/msg01125.html
> It's not a Subversive bug, it's JVM bug.
>
>> sNop wrote:
>>
>>> this is bug, igor wrote that it`s somehow relate with java machine, that
>>> could be loaded only one dll
>>> But i mean that because this there should be two dll`s which are needed
>> Thank you for your reply. Do you know is there a Bug-Report about this
>> issue? I didn't find one.
>> It's very interesting for me to know when this bug is solved.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>
>

Hi Igor,

I want to ask you only one question, it's possible handle older repos < 1.6, so 1.4.x and
1.5.x with JavaHL 1.6 connector ?

Or from another side, which repos can I administrate with JavaHL 1.6 ?

Thank you for advices
Re: Can not select JavaHL 1.6 Connector [message #47300 is a reply to message #47100] Mon, 15 June 2009 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Igor Burilo is currently offline Igor Burilo
Messages: 435
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello sNop,

You can work with 1.6, 1.5, 1.4 repositories using JavaHL 1.6 connector. You
can imagine that working with SVN connector is the same as working with svn
command client.

>> Hello Simon,
>>
>> For more details, please see
>> http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.sub versive/msg01125.html
>> It's not a Subversive bug, it's JVM bug.
>>
>>> sNop wrote:
>>>
>>>> this is bug, igor wrote that it`s somehow relate with java machine,
>>>> that
>>>> could be loaded only one dll
>>>> But i mean that because this there should be two dll`s which are needed
>>> Thank you for your reply. Do you know is there a Bug-Report about this
>>> issue? I didn't find one.
>>> It's very interesting for me to know when this bug is solved.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>
>>
>
> Hi Igor,
>
> I want to ask you only one question, it's possible handle older repos <
> 1.6, so 1.4.x and
> 1.5.x with JavaHL 1.6 connector ?
>
> Or from another side, which repos can I administrate with JavaHL 1.6 ?
>
> Thank you for advices
Re: Can not select JavaHL 1.6 Connector [message #47394 is a reply to message #47300] Mon, 15 June 2009 15:53 Go to previous message
sNop is currently offline sNop
Messages: 281
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Igor Burilo napsal(a):
> Hello sNop,
>
> You can work with 1.6, 1.5, 1.4 repositories using JavaHL 1.6 connector. You
> can imagine that working with SVN connector is the same as working with svn
> command client.
>

Aha, thank you igor, now I understand what mean SVN connector

Thank you
Previous Topic:Functionality of Compare With ... Branch/Tag
Next Topic:Error: unable connect...
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Oct 21 15:13:17 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02940 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software