Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Mylyn Webinar
Mylyn Webinar [message #37549] Wed, 28 November 2007 11:23 Go to next message
Lynn Gayowski is currently offline Lynn Gayowski
Messages: 364
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Webinar: Mylyn 2.2
December 19, 2007 at 9:00 am PST / 12:00 pm EST / 5:00 pm GMT
Presented by Mik Kersten
To register email webinar-mylyn at eclipse dot org

This webinar will take place on the day of the Mylyn 2.2 release and will
demonstrate the latest features for keeping you productive and happy when
programming in Eclipse.

For more information on this and other Eclipse webinars, visit
http://live.eclipse.org/. Special thanks to Adobe for contributing their
Adobe Acrobat Connect product to host the webinar.
Re: Mylyn Webinar [message #37693 is a reply to message #37549] Sun, 02 December 2007 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: eclipse.0x1b.com

Is anyone else going to be unable to benefit from this webinar because it
uses Adobe's product?

Adobe's product has never been functional for me - is it an open
protocol/format?
Can somebody rip an mpeg or (better yet) Ogg-Theora? Anything Mplayer can
play?
Re: Mylyn Webinar [message #39223 is a reply to message #37693] Sat, 15 December 2007 16:33 Go to previous message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: beatmik.acm.org

Hi Ed,

I see your point. This is probably best brought up by filing a bug
report against Community/EclipseLIVE. Perhaps they can get it in a
downloadable mpeg format from Adobe, I'm not sure.

Mik

Ed wrote:
> Is anyone else going to be unable to benefit from this webinar because
> it uses Adobe's product?
>
> Adobe's product has never been functional for me - is it an open
> protocol/format?
> Can somebody rip an mpeg or (better yet) Ogg-Theora? Anything Mplayer
> can play?
>
Re: Mylyn Webinar [message #585417 is a reply to message #37549] Sun, 02 December 2007 00:39 Go to previous message
Ed is currently offline Ed
Messages: 8
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Is anyone else going to be unable to benefit from this webinar because it
uses Adobe's product?

Adobe's product has never been functional for me - is it an open
protocol/format?
Can somebody rip an mpeg or (better yet) Ogg-Theora? Anything Mplayer can
play?
Re: Mylyn Webinar [message #585954 is a reply to message #37693] Sat, 15 December 2007 16:33 Go to previous message
Mik Kersten is currently offline Mik Kersten
Messages: 287
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Ed,

I see your point. This is probably best brought up by filing a bug
report against Community/EclipseLIVE. Perhaps they can get it in a
downloadable mpeg format from Adobe, I'm not sure.

Mik

Ed wrote:
> Is anyone else going to be unable to benefit from this webinar because
> it uses Adobe's product?
>
> Adobe's product has never been functional for me - is it an open
> protocol/format?
> Can somebody rip an mpeg or (better yet) Ogg-Theora? Anything Mplayer
> can play?
>
Previous Topic:Mylyn weekly build for Eclipse 3.4M4
Next Topic:How to display matching tasks in Open Repository Task?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Jul 23 07:57:07 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01730 seconds