Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Need help to figure out where to download mToolkit for neon Eclipse(I have been trying to download mToolkit for neon eclipse for my project work recently. Seems like the site: http://mtoolkit.stage.tigris.org/ is down. Is there any other site I can download from?)
Need help to figure out where to download mToolkit for neon Eclipse [message #1864546] Fri, 22 March 2024 11:12 Go to next message
Vivekanand Sharma is currently offline Vivekanand SharmaFriend
Hi All,

Greetings.

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but anyway - I am taking a chance.

Does anyone know of the site where I can download mToolkit for eclipse neon and above? So far I have tried to use the recommended URL
under Help/Install new software in the eclipse IDE without much success.

Thanks in advance for your help and any pointers.

Best Regards,

Vivek Sharma
Re: Need help to figure out where to download mToolkit for neon Eclipse [message #1864578 is a reply to message #1864546] Tue, 26 March 2024 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Updated instructions, and I'm not 100% sure i understand what mToolkit even is, might be at https://github.com/eclipse/kura/blob/KURA_5.4.1_RELEASE/README.md#eclipse-ide .

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Need help to figure out where to download mToolkit for neon Eclipse [message #1864658 is a reply to message #1864578] Tue, 02 April 2024 09:01 Go to previous message
Vivekanand Sharma is currently offline Vivekanand SharmaFriend
Thanks a lot for your response!

regards,

Vivek Sharma
Previous Topic:NPE in eclipselink-2.7.14
Next Topic:New feature request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:41:38 GMT 2024