Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » IDE 2.0.1 export feature and FORTE develop branch(Compiler doesn't find "forte_array_at.h")
IDE 2.0.1 export feature and FORTE develop branch [message #1863985] Sat, 09 March 2024 04:04 Go to next message
roger giglio is currently offline roger giglioFriend
I have successfully compiled the last FORTE "standard" develop version but when I try to compile it with my custom exported FBs I got an error from the compiler saying it couldn't find any "forte_array_at.h". Indeed FORTE develop version doesn't have it anymore but the IDE exported header file.h does have it.

Is IDE 2.0.1 export function compatible with FORTE develop branch?

Thanks in advance.
Re: IDE 2.0.1 export feature and FORTE develop branch [message #1863987 is a reply to message #1863985] Sat, 09 March 2024 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Unfortunately we had to do a major redesign of 4diac FORTE. This gives you a tremendous speed improvement and also some memory improvement. However although we tried we couldn't keep backward compatibility of generated code. You need also a newer 4diac IDE for that. While we have nightly builds of the development version available I would not recommend to use that. Better use our mile stone builds: https://download.eclipse.org/4diac/updates/milestone/

You can download there zip files for all major platforms (finally macos is also working). 4diac IDE will automatically update to new milestone versions.

You will see also major improvements in 4diac IDE. For example a much better ST editor for algorithms. Which is now fully standard compliant and allows to use all ST statements that are possible in IEC61499.
Re: IDE 2.0.1 export feature and FORTE develop branch [message #1863989 is a reply to message #1863987] Sat, 09 March 2024 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roger giglio is currently offline roger giglioFriend
Thanks for the quick reply!

I'll definitely take a look.

Congratulations for the amazing working with 4DIAC and IEC 61499.
Re: IDE 2.0.1 export feature and FORTE develop branch [message #1863994 is a reply to message #1863989] Sun, 10 March 2024 13:44 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Thanks a lot for your kind words.
Previous Topic:Receiving exernal event on genfb (ex.: subscribe)
Next Topic:Dynamic text input
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:45:29 GMT 2024