Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » error message ' could not create the view'(After a software upgrade, the view disappeared )
error message ' could not create the view' [message #1860134] Wed, 19 July 2023 09:01 Go to next message
Massimo Croci is currently offline Massimo CrociFriend
Hello. After a software update on my Eclipse, a customized view disappeared and I can just see the error message "Could not create the view .....view" and , on the workspace "No editor descriptor for ......". I reverted the update but the problem persists. Any idea how to fix that ?
Re: error message ' could not create the view' [message #1860150 is a reply to message #1860134] Wed, 19 July 2023 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

While you can share the full Details content as text here, you'd probably have to contact Avaya to have them
help with whatever the root cause is, or if they say they support the new release you're on. I wasn't even
aware that they were doing anything in Eclipse.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: error message ' could not create the view' [message #1860368 is a reply to message #1860150] Tue, 01 August 2023 12:03 Go to previous message
Connor Evans is currently offline Connor EvansFriend
That's frustrating. When I had a similar issue, I cleared the cache and restarted Eclipse. It worked for me! If not, try reinstalling the plugin or check forums for specific solutions. Good luck!

[Updated on: Thu, 03 August 2023 12:40]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:plugin dependency issues in eclipse 2023-06
Next Topic:Debugging using Eclipse IDE, source not found
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:29:00 GMT 2024