Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Using Epsilon components in RAP(Web architecture for Modelling Tools)
Using Epsilon components in RAP [message #1859931] Thu, 06 July 2023 03:35 Go to next message
Jörn Guy Süß is currently offline Jörn Guy SüßFriend

Can anyone tell me which Epsilon components, if any work under RAP https://wiki.eclipse.org/RAP ?
I would like to make a playground for a customer and dual source as much as possible.
Re: Using Epsilon components in RAP [message #1859940 is a reply to message #1859931] Thu, 06 July 2023 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Jörn Guy,

The languages' execution engines and Flexmi should work under any Java application as they don't have any dependencies to the Eclipse IDE. I haven't used RAP I'm afraid so I don't know whether Epsilon's Eclipse-specific development tools (e.g. editors, run configurations etc.) would work under a RAP application.

Thanks,
Dimitris
Re: Using Epsilon components in RAP [message #1859960 is a reply to message #1859940] Fri, 07 July 2023 02:02 Go to previous message
Jörn Guy Süß is currently offline Jörn Guy SüßFriend

Yes, it is specifically that set of editors that I wanted to know about. I probably need to experiment with it. EMF's visual widgets have a fork for RAP, so my guess would be that Epsilon's visuals will not work.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 July 2023 02:03]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Flock enumerator copy
Next Topic:Helping a newbie creating an UML transforamtion application with EPSILON
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 11:27:35 GMT 2024