Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Save State of Running Application (How to Save the State of Running Application in 4diac? )
Save State of Running Application [message #1858021] Sat, 11 March 2023 11:12 Go to next message
Rifqi Amrullah is currently offline Rifqi AmrullahFriend
Hi,

Currently, I'm working to create a simulator of process using 4diac IDE. I've create a application consisting of FBs (composite and basic type). I want to make a feature that can save the state of my running application, and reload it again in it's last state. So my Question, is there a way or feature in 4diac forte that can save a state of application that has been running (create a file maybe), and it can be reload again in the last state that has been saved.

Thank you.
Re: Save State of Running Application [message #1858041 is a reply to message #1858021] Sun, 12 March 2023 18:39 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi,

with the current state you mean just the FBs and connections or also the current values of the FBs. The latter is currently not implemented and you would need to find own ways of doing that. The first is possible with so called boot files. Please have a look in our documentation on boot files.

Cheers,
Alois
Previous Topic:wechat group
Next Topic:how can i generate xtext artifacts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:41:36 GMT 2024