Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Error in Deploying the Model in Raspberry Pi(I am getting the error while eploying the model in Raspberry Pi from IDE)
Error in Deploying the Model in Raspberry Pi [message #1857557] Wed, 15 February 2023 06:08 Go to next message
Punit Khatri is currently offline Punit KhatriFriend
Hi,
I want to control the IOs of Raspberry Pi. I am using 4DIAC IDE on a windows PC and connected the RPi through an ethernet cable.
I have made a model for simply blinking the GPIO 21 of the RPi. The FORTE is running on RPi. When I am deploying the model on Raspberry Pi it shows the error "External event queue is full, External event dropped".
Does anyone had the same problem and could resolve it? If so, please give the solution. For your reference, the FORTE screenshot is attached.
  • Attachment: Untitled3.jpg
    (Size: 172.15KB, Downloaded 71 times)
Re: Error in Deploying the Model in Raspberry Pi [message #1857701 is a reply to message #1857557] Tue, 21 February 2023 19:01 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi,

external event queue in nearly all cases means that you have either a blocking FB or that one of your FB crashes. Do you have a self writen FB? Can you share that?

Cheers,
Alois
Previous Topic:Pin with PARAM() 2 and Pin with PARAM() 8
Next Topic:where to find Traffic Light example
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 07:46:54 GMT 2024