Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Porting to other RTOS
Porting to other RTOS [message #1851571] Fri, 08 April 2022 17:45 Go to next message
Matthew Pearson is currently offline Matthew PearsonFriend
I am looking to get some information regarding porting forte to other RTOSs not included in the src/arch folder. Specifically mBed (RTX) and Azure(ThreadX). I saw in the forum somewhere that there was a ThreadX folder in arch at one point but it is no longer there or in any of the git branches. Has anyone had experience with either of these? Is there some general documentation available for porting? Thank you.
Re: Porting to other RTOS [message #1851576 is a reply to message #1851571] Fri, 08 April 2022 19:00 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi,

yes we have used 4diac FORTE on ThreadX. You can find most classes you need in the Netos folder. The reason for this is that we used an adapted version of ThreadX on some chips where ThreadX was extended with network libs and they called it then NetOS. Was a long time ago. But if the ThreadX principles have not changed to much the NetOS directory should get you started.

For other porting issues I'm happy to help.
Previous Topic:4Diac forte for Freertos + LwIP
Next Topic:New to 4diuc - Distribute Application Across Different Architectures?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:52:24 GMT 2024