Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Forte monitoring state of ECC
Forte monitoring state of ECC [message #1850707] Tue, 15 March 2022 00:38 Go to next message
Daniil Akifev is currently offline Daniil AkifevFriend
Hi!
Could you explain to me how to monitor the state of the ECC?
At the documentation page https://www.eclipse.org/4diac/en_help.php?helppage=html/development/forte_monitoring.html I could not find command to be used for this purpose.

I tried to use the keyword $ECC, but it didn't work out
Request:
<Request ID="14" Action="CREATE"><Watch Source="E_SR.$ECC" Destination="*" /></Request>

Response:
<Response ID="14" Reason="NO_SUCH_OBJECT" />

I attached the full Kotlin script that I used and corresponding output file.

Thanks in advance,
Daniil
  • Attachment: Main.kt
    (Size: 3.07KB, Downloaded 78 times)
  • Attachment: output.txt
    (Size: 0.48KB, Downloaded 58 times)
Re: Forte monitoring state of ECC [message #1850716 is a reply to message #1850707] Tue, 15 March 2022 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi,

I think with all the updates we did on correctly handling IEC 61131-3 strings in 4diac FORTE we have problem that a $ is not a good qualifier any more. I guess we need to change that to something else. Maybe &.

Does anybody have an idea what would be good?

Cheers,
Alois
Re: Forte monitoring state of ECC [message #1850719 is a reply to message #1850716] Tue, 15 March 2022 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Melik Merkumians is currently offline Martin Melik MerkumiansFriend
We probably want something which is an invalid identifier but not the escape symbol I guess?.

& would be ok, but is also and alternative for the AND keyword, so I would not take it if someone comes up with a good idea needing this. How about the exclamation mark "!" ? As far as I know, it is not used for nothing special in IEC 61131
Re: Forte monitoring state of ECC [message #1854405 is a reply to message #1850719] Wed, 17 August 2022 13:11 Go to previous message
Daniil Akifev is currently offline Daniil AkifevFriend
Are there any update on this matter?
Previous Topic:Over the air Updated via 4Diac IDE
Next Topic:Monitoring of blocks from bundled type library
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:10:53 GMT 2024