Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Hiring a software development team
Hiring a software development team [message #1849797] Thu, 03 February 2022 07:11 Go to next message
Ben Walker is currently offline Ben WalkerFriend
Hi all, My name is Ben and I'm planning to run a software company. I thought of hiring a software development team to cut costs and focus more on business development. But I found that there is a shortage of talent or lack of particular technical skills which are required for software development in my area. After doing a detailed research, I recently read in an article which explained why businesses need to switch to a dedicated software development team -https://nuvento.com/dedicated-software-development-teams/ to outsource software development. What is the process of hiring a dedicated IT development team? Does anyone know about a robust team of highly professional dedicated developers that you have hired? Please let me know.
Re: Hiring a software development team [message #1849804 is a reply to message #1849797] Thu, 03 February 2022 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jennifer J is currently offline Jennifer JFriend
Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
We have powered many businesses with extraordinary solutions within the targeted budget and timeline. Our team experience might help you out.
Let's Connect at jennifer@cisinlabs.com.
Portfolio: https://www.cisin.com/portfolio.htm
Regards,
Jennifer
Re: Hiring a software development team [message #1849907 is a reply to message #1849804] Tue, 08 February 2022 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jennifer J is currently offline Jennifer JFriend
Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
Any update regarding the posted requirement as we wish to assist this.
Looking forward for your revert.
Regards,
Jennifer
Re: Hiring a software development team [message #1850439 is a reply to message #1849797] Thu, 03 March 2022 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris M is currently offline Chris MFriend
Hello,

I hope you are doing good!

We have unraveled many firms with exceptional technology solutions within the targeted budget and timeline set mutually. Our Dynamic team background might help you out.

Let's Connect at: hello@aritaweb.com

Visit: http://www.aritaweb.com

Regards,
Chris
Re: Hiring a software development team [message #1851864 is a reply to message #1850439] Wed, 20 April 2022 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deep Vyas is currently offline Deep VyasFriend

Hello Ben ,
Trust everything good !!

I am looking for opportunity to assist on project basis.
Have good experience handling frontend and backend both.

Please connect further : deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep
Re: Hiring a software development team [message #1853429 is a reply to message #1851864] Fri, 01 July 2022 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
florian loncaric is currently offline florian loncaricFriend
I think you are overcomplicating your task; place the ad, and you will find employees. Now many people are ready to work for you, especially in the IT field, where there are huge indicators of competition. If you want to work with professionals in your field, it's already worth trying and looking for more common exchanges. I can also advise you to pay attention to the Custom App Development service, as these guys will be able to help you in developing your custom application. It all depends on how big your project is and how much money you are willing to invest. If you have any other specific requests for your project, then you can write them to me, and I'll think about what else I could advise you.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 July 2022 12:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hiring a software development team [message #1853482 is a reply to message #1853429] Mon, 04 July 2022 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Note that if you post another advertisement link again, I'll ask that your account, and all your posts, be removed.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Hiring a software development team [message #1862487 is a reply to message #1853482] Thu, 07 December 2023 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
braks thou is currently offline braks thouFriend
First of all, I'm so sorry I know this is an old discussion but please let me know how you solved this problem "Should I place an ad to find IT employees or use custom app development instead? " I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks

Re: Hiring a software development team [message #1863728 is a reply to message #1862487] Fri, 23 February 2024 15:09 Go to previous message
R R is currently offline R RFriend
Hi Braks,

If you are looking for a Software Development Team, you should be able to post it in this forum in a new thread. You should include your location or at least which country and the desired language that you wish to have the application developed in.
The language of choice should be close (or same) as your team is familiar with. If you do not have an internal team, you should get recommendations from Software Architects who have 15 to 20 + years of experience. Experience is worth "gold".

Look for people who have a solid track record, not people who claim to be experts because they grow on trees and will cause more headaches then you can imagine.

There is much more to putting a team together than just looking for a bunch of people who can (or claim to) write software. Your company should hire at least someone who is technically savvy to avoid unpleasant surprises. Or have someone that you can trust to guide you to define the proper requirements which will identify what needs to be done and by who (what experience).

Best of luck with your company.

-R-
Previous Topic:Eclipse Tutor
Next Topic:Hiring: (Senior) Java Developer Eclipse EMF, Xtext
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:39:33 GMT 2024