Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Install new FB for a machine (NOJA POWER)(Install new FB for a machine (NOJA POWER))
Install new FB for a machine (NOJA POWER) [message #1844342] Thu, 09 September 2021 21:59 Go to next message
Juan Camilo Solarte Rivera is currently offline Juan Camilo Solarte RiveraFriend
Hello, this is my first post.

I am a student of electrical engineering, and I am currently working in a company that handles NOJA POWER recloser equipment, which has an integrated automation system using 4DIAC (similar to the PLC). That is why I took on the task of learning how to create FB using FORTE. When I managed to create and make them work within the 4DIAC (SGA) the following problem occurred to me:

The new FB only works with the ip of the forte (127.0.0.1), which is a problem, since when I try to integrate the code in the machine (create the FORTE boot-files and integrate it in the machine) exactly that function that design, it doesn't work.

Does anyone know, how can I integrate these new FBs in those computers?
Re: Install new FB for a machine (NOJA POWER) [message #1844345 is a reply to message #1844342] Fri, 10 September 2021 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi, welcome to the 4diac forum. Happy to have you here.

Currently when you are creating your own FB you need to generate C++ code for it and recompile a 4diac FORTE. As you have this working on the lokal host I think you know how this works.

Now coming to your NOJA Power device. In order to get your FB into the NOJA Power device you wold need to be able to change the 4diac FORTE they have integrated. For that I fear you have to get into contact with them.

I hope this helps.

Alois
Re: Install new FB for a machine (NOJA POWER) [message #1844911 is a reply to message #1844345] Wed, 29 September 2021 14:00 Go to previous message
Juan Camilo Solarte Rivera is currently offline Juan Camilo Solarte RiveraFriend
THANKS!!
Previous Topic:There is "-1.#IND" value when running app
Next Topic:Deployment perspective missing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:52:23 GMT 2024