Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Implicit edges in Control Flow Graph(M2M transformation - Create nodes and edges from CFG)
Implicit edges in Control Flow Graph [message #1843673] Fri, 13 August 2021 09:12 Go to next message
Jildert Ketelaar is currently offline Jildert KetelaarFriend
Hi everybody,

I try to do a model-to-model conversion by means of ETL of a Control Flow Graph to an Uppaal model. I already have the meta-models for both sides, but my main challenge now is to create the edges between the nodes.
My CFG model only contains nodes where the tree hierarchy and location of the node defines the flow between the nodes. The Uppaal model however requires edges between the nodes.

Does anybody has experience with this or some pattern to (recursively) create these edges by means of ETL? Especially the recursive part is something I struggle with.

Thanks!
Regards, Jildert
Re: Implicit edges in Control Flow Graph [message #1843723 is a reply to message #1843673] Mon, 16 August 2021 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Jildert,

Would adding a recursive EOL function [1] to your ETL transformation do the trick? If not, could you please share a minimal example [2] showing what you're trying to achieve?

Best,
Dimitris

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/eol/#user-defined-operations
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Re: Implicit edges in Control Flow Graph [message #1843790 is a reply to message #1843723] Wed, 18 August 2021 13:55 Go to previous message
Jildert Ketelaar is currently offline Jildert KetelaarFriend
Hi Dimitris,

I'll give that a try!

Thx
Previous Topic:[EGL/EGX + Maven]
Next Topic:Using external querying language
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:30:21 GMT 2024