Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » How to get the information of all failures when running the EUnit test?
How to get the information of all failures when running the EUnit test? [message #1843249] Wed, 21 July 2021 12:23 Go to next message
健 林 is currently offline 健 林Friend
I want to output how many mistakes and what are those mistakes when I use EUnit to test the ETL script. Does the EUnit have functions that are similar with org.junit.runner and org.junit.runner.notification which can get the detail of failures?
Re: How to get the information of all failures when running the EUnit test? [message #1843251 is a reply to message #1843249] Wed, 21 July 2021 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

EUnit can produce a JUnit-style XML file with test failures, errors and so on.

Is that what you are looking for, or do you need access to that information from a Java API directly?
Re: How to get the information of all failures when running the EUnit test? [message #1843256 is a reply to message #1843251] Wed, 21 July 2021 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, that is what I am looking for. Could you share a simple example about how EUnit produce a JUnit-style XML?
Re: How to get the information of all failures when running the EUnit test? [message #1843292 is a reply to message #1843256] Thu, 22 July 2021 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

The EUnit Ant task produces JUnit XML files by default. You should be able to see them automatically appear when you run EUnit via Ant. See this example:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/epsilon/org.eclipse.epsilon.git/plain/examples/org.eclipse.epsilon.eunit.examples.eol
Re: How to get the information of all failures when running the EUnit test? [message #1843303 is a reply to message #1843292] Fri, 23 July 2021 06:06 Go to previous message
Thank you for responding. I find that the XML file will be generated by default. However, I want to show all the failures at one time, but the EUnit test will stop when find the first bug. Could you show me how to keep the test running, even if the bug has been found? I saw that in the XML file, there are only the number of failures and errors. I want to output what is the bug just like the "compare" button in the eclipse. I am using command line to run the EUnit, so the "compare" button is not available. Is there a way to output the what is the failure?
Previous Topic:How to run eunit for etl on linux
Next Topic:Classloading in Workflow Ant Tasks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:54:25 GMT 2024