Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Extracting metamodel from ETL(How to extract target metamodel from ETL)
Extracting metamodel from ETL [message #1842029] Mon, 07 June 2021 18:34 Go to next message
APURVANAND SAHAY is currently offline APURVANAND SAHAYFriend
I have gone through the static analysis of ETL transformation. Is there a way to identify the target metamodel from ETL file (assuming that the source metamodel is given). My guess is that through the EmfModel.PROPERTY_NAME, we can map PROPERTY_FILE_BASED_METAMODEL_URI. And PROPERTY_NAME can be extracted from a given ETL file. Any suggestions on this?

My objective is to identify the target metamodel when the source instance model, the source metamodel; and the ETL transformation file are given. Any help in this direction would be really great. Thanks
Re: Extracting metamodel from ETL [message #1842061 is a reply to message #1842029] Tue, 08 June 2021 10:07 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Apurv,

You will need to add model declaration statements to your transformation, through which the ETL static analyser [1] can resolve type names to actual types in the involved metamodels.

Best,
Dimitris

[1] https://github.com/epsilonlabs/static-analysis/
Previous Topic:Embedding EOL using xtext in a Sirius VSM
Next Topic:Epsilon Workflow Casting Issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:17:17 GMT 2024