Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Questions about the IX&QX module(I want to implement IO control function on Raspberry Pi)
Questions about the IX&QX module [message #1841879] Wed, 02 June 2021 06:24 Go to next message
K Y is currently offline K YFriend
I currently build a Blinking Tutorial based on the Documentation and map it to the FORTE running on the Raspberry Pi.

Through deployment, I can see that the IO pin has been enabled, but when I use a voltmeter to monitor the actual IO voltage output, it does not seem to change.

I don't know what went wrong. There are some screenshots of my program running instructions in the attachment.Could anyone please help me with some modifications or debugging ideas ? I want to find out if there are some details that I haven't noticed.

Very grateful
Re: Questions about the IX&QX module [message #1841893 is a reply to message #1841879] Wed, 02 June 2021 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

HI,

at the first look I see that you are sending to the QX and IX blocks a lot of input events. This should in theory not be problematic, but I'm not sure. What it is definitely doing is masking the response to your REQ for setting the output. The correct way would be to first have IX and QX initiliased and use the INITO of your QX block to start your E_CYCLE.

I hope this helps.
Re: Questions about the IX&QX module [message #1841894 is a reply to message #1841893] Wed, 02 June 2021 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
Re: Questions about the IX&QX module [message #1841895 is a reply to message #1841894] Wed, 02 June 2021 13:15 Go to previous message
HI,Alois
Thanks for your reply,I will try to modify it according to your suggestion. If there is any good news, I will give feedback in the forum in time. Thank you for your maintenance and reply to the forum.
Previous Topic:composite fb can't be watched in 1.14 ide
Next Topic:Reading Port Name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:20:32 GMT 2024