Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Searching for Help in replacing actionSet with Commands/Menu
Searching for Help in replacing actionSet with Commands/Menu [message #1833428] Mon, 12 October 2020 22:41
Peter Dell is currently offline Peter DellFriend
My WUDSN-IDE Eclipe plugin started 10 years ago and has been upgraded along with all eclipse version ever since. It all still works fine, but I'd really like to replace the usages of the depreacted actions/actionSet which are still used for creating a dynamic toolbar menu,

The code is available on github:
https://github.com/peterdell/wudsn-ide

The warnings that I get are

Element 'action' is deprecated plugin.xml /com.wudsn.ide.asm line 327 Plug-in Problem
Element 'action' is deprecated plugin.xml /com.wudsn.ide.asm line 382 Plug-in Problem
Element 'action' is deprecated plugin.xml /com.wudsn.ide.asm line 389 Plug-in Problem
Element 'actionSet' is deprecated plugin.xml /com.wudsn.ide.asm line 323 Plug-in Problem
Element 'viewerContribution' is deprecated plugin.xml /com.wudsn.ide.asm line 379 Plug-in Problem
The extension point 'org.eclipse.ui.actionSets' is deprecated plugin.xml /com.wudsn.ide.asm line 322 Plug-in Problem
The extension point 'org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus' is deprecated plugin.xml /com.wudsn.ide.asm line 378 Plug-in Problem´

I've managed to use commands in most places, but I fail to find examples on how to correctly fix the above cases.

And pointers would be hightly appreciated.

Best regards, Peter/JAC!
Previous Topic:"Login Required" when trying to update Eclipse
Next Topic:Local Platform build not including locally built plug-ins in p2 repository
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:01:49 GMT 2024