Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » AspectJ » Widget: Text (How to set the value entered in the text widget in a variable)
Widget: Text [message #1828669] Tue, 16 June 2020 10:03 Go to next message
Ravi Ranjan Kumar is currently offline Ravi Ranjan KumarFriend
Hi,

I would like to work more with the "open Dialog" in a Table representation.

Specially with the widget "Text". Therefor I want to use the value that I enter in the TextBox, to set the value of a certain cell into my own variable LinkedHashMap<String, String> using method which I made in service class.

As off now I knew that (The value entered in the text widget is set in a variable "newValue". Therefore under the "Change Context" operation, we need to add a set operation where value expression is "newValue".)
But My Problem is, how can we get the changes value which I enter in the text into my own variable that I created in service "LinkedHashMap<String, String>". I am not able to save

I would like to have something like: I am able to fetch the value from Map through method call and show in text but, when I'm changing in text then I want to save into same place in same Map.

Re: Widget: Text [message #1829021 is a reply to message #1828669] Wed, 24 June 2020 05:51 Go to previous message
Ravi Ranjan Kumar is currently offline Ravi Ranjan KumarFriend
Hi,

Can we get some idea how to use Map and EList in sirius with all there possibilities.
Previous Topic:ClassCastException when trying to compile java 1.6 project
Next Topic:AspectJ KOTLIN support
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:58:40 GMT 2024