Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » TargetPlatform: org.apache.commons.logging-1.2 does not Show up in run configuration
TargetPlatform: org.apache.commons.logging-1.2 does not Show up in run configuration [message #1775675] Fri, 03 November 2017 07:42 Go to next message
Christian Eugster is currently offline Christian EugsterFriend
Hi
Working with actual Eclipse Oxygen I have a Problem with a bundle org.apache.commons.logging Version 1.2 (I looked at the MANIFEST.MF, where I have found the Bundle Headers). I added this bundle to the target platform. When i configure a run configuration in the plugins section this bundle is not visible an such not selectable. It is a dependency of pdfbox libs that all are bundles too. In the conntents tab of the target runtime it is visible. What could go wrong here?

[Updated on: Fri, 03 November 2017 07:43]

Report message to a moderator

(SOLVED) Re: TargetPlatform: org.apache.commons.logging-1.2 does not Show up in run configuration [message #1780957 is a reply to message #1775675] Tue, 30 January 2018 12:50 Go to previous message
Christian Eugster is currently offline Christian EugsterFriend
In the target platform on tab locations the bundles in question have zu be checked.
Previous Topic:View generated by wizard crashes
Next Topic:How to repackage Eclipse with default custom code formatter profile?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:01:52 GMT 2024