Get started by job role
- Install CodeReady Workspaces and Codewind.
- Create a Codewind workspace within CodeReady Workspaces.
- Develop a simple microservice with the Codewind workspace.
- Install Eclipse and Codewind.
- Develop a simple microservice that uses Eclipse Codewind in Eclipse.
19 Dec 2019, length: 2 minutes
In our Codewind 0.7.0 release, we’re very excited to share with you a preview of our latest feature: a remote development scenario with Codewind! We can hear you asking, “Why should I even care?”...