New & Noteworthy Archives
And in older news...
- May 4, 2012 – BPEL Designer version 1.0 Release Review Declared Successful! Spontaneous dancing in the streets ensues...
The update site now contains version 1.0 of the BPEL Designer.
The previous version 0.8.0 is still available here.
May the 4th be with you.
- April 12, 2012 – BPEL Designer is graduating!
OK, so we missed the M6 milestone by a year, but a version 1.0 release review is finally in the works
and is scheduled for the week of April 23, 2012 with a conclusion target date of May 2.
Please refer to the
review documentation for details.
Now it's time to reset the
milestone plan and figure out
where we want to be a year from now. Please post your suggestions and comments
on the BPEL Forum
or the developer mailing list.
- June 28, 2011 – We're moving!
We are planing on moving the BPEL Designer project from
SOA top-level project.
The restructuring document which outlines the details of this move can be found
in the project wiki, here.
This web page will be updated as we get closer to the move date.
- Mar. 10, 2011 – Updated extension activity samples.
Several of you in the community have been asking about extension activities and how to
more fully integrate them with the editor.
The updated sample code includes extended property section tabs for the simple and
structured extension activities as well as exemplary code demonstrating how to handle
references to the existing BPEL model.
The sample plug-ins can be found here in the
- Feb. 15, 2011 – Proposal for UI enhancements.
One of our committers has been busy thinking about how to improve the BPEL Designer user experience.
Read all about it
- Feb. 14, 2011 – CVS Commit Notification Mailing List is now available.
the Eclipse mailing list subscription page
to sign up.
- Sept. 17, 2010 – Good news everyone!
has been updated and we are now doing nightly builds.
The previous build (0.4.0) is still available here.
- Sept. 10, 2010 – Next milestone plan (M5) announced
A "code stabilization" plan is in the works. Check it out here.
Comments and suggestions are always welcome!
- Sept. 7, 2010 – New project website is up!
If you can read this and your browser hasn't crashed yet, life is good :)
- Sept. 1, 2010 – M4 release is available
Check out the latest
bug fixes and enhancements.