Status as of 2018-03-22
WTP 3.9.3 was officially released on March 21, 2018. It addresses a number of bugs in the original 3.9, 3.9.1, and 3.9.2 releases requested by adopters and the community at large. The next scheduled maintenance release, WTP 3.9.3a, will be part of Oxygen.3a April 11, 2018. Users of Oxygen should use the Oxygen Update Site, http://download.eclipse.org/releases/oxygen/ , to update to Oxygen.3 and WTP 3.9.3. Anyone with the feature patch for bug 518987 from 3.9.0 should remove it before doing so.
- Download WTP as part of a complete Eclipse package
- Add WTP to your existing installation from the Eclipse Marketplace
- Download the final WTP 3.9.3 build now
- Bugs fixed in this release.
- Browse the Web Tools Platform User Guide
- Read the FAQ
- Read the WTP and Apache Tomcat FAQ
All reported problems are recorded in the Eclipse Bugzilla system under:
Check for suggested workarounds in the bug report comments. Remember: bugs that aren't reported have little chance of being fixed.