Status as of 2017-09-27
WTP 3.9.1 was officially released on September 27, 2017. It addresses a number of bugs in the original 3.9 release requested by adopters and the community at large. The next scheduled maintenance release, WTP 3.9.1a, will be part of Oxygen.1a in mid-October. Users of Oxygen should use the Oxygen Update Site, http://download.eclipse.org/releases/oxygen/ , to update to Oxygen.1 and WTP 3.9.1. Anyone with the feature patch for bug 518987 should remove it before doing so.
- Download WTP as part of a complete Eclipse package
- Add WTP to your existing installation from the Eclipse Marketplace
- Download the WTP 3.9.1 build now
- Bugs fixed in this release.
- Browse the Web Tools Platform User Guide
- Read the FAQ
- Read the WTP and Apache Tomcat FAQ
Reported and Known Problems
All reported problems are recorded in the Eclipse Bugzilla system under:
Check for suggested workarounds in the bug report comments. Remember: bugs that aren't reported have little chance of being fixed.