Eclipse Modeling Project
The Eclipse Modeling Project focuses on the evolution and promotion of model-based development technologies within the Eclipse community by providing a unified set of modeling frameworks, tooling, and standards implementations.
Modeling: Faster, Smarter, Better
The bewildering complexity of modern software begs for a fresh approach focusing on high-level design, delegating menial tasks to tools and frameworks. From a concise description of your problem domain, a complete solution can be inferred.
What is Eclipse Modeling?
Eclipse Modeling is an integrated assortment of extensible tools and frameworks for solving everyday problems. At its core lies the Eclipse Modeling Framework, a rich abstraction for describing, composing, and manipulating structured information. Around this core, onion-like technology layers provide powerful facilities to address most everything you need.
Why use Modeling?
- To produce high-quality results quickly.
- To reuse tried, tested, and true solutions effectively.
- To specify complex structured information concisely.
- To design rich textual and graphical notations easily.
- To implement powerful runtime solutions efficiently.
- To exploit industrial standards interoperably.