- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: N
- David Williams: N
- Carl Anderson: Y
- Victor Rubezhny: Y
Announcements and General Business
Quick announcement in beginning of meeting
Project releases / Builds
- WTP 3.8.0(Neon M7)
- Progress of Neon builds... (Carl)
- DTP issue with new com.ibm.icu version
Future Neon "point" releases.. (3 instead of 2)
- Neon Schedule
- Should WTP participate in all releases? What does it mean if we don't?
- Last time, consensus was dubious that we would contribute new content to the December release
- More progress - Vaninder (releng) is helping push teams forward.
- Gerrit Access Primer
WTP Neon version
- What is the final verdict on this? sounds like WTP is staying at 3.8 still...
- Releng will run version check scripts and open bugs to get versions corrected for M6
- Let's revisit the issue
New project committers - Overview of projects ability to react to changes
- DTP, SSE had issues, actions have been taken - who is next? Can we be more proactive?
Where are we with CBI?
- Remaining open bugs
- Need to reactivate test build - going on 2 years...
Long Term Sticky items
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Carl Anderson.