- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
- David Williams: Y
Announcements and General Business
More PMC reviews needed for vjet CQ entries
Kepler , Juno SR2 planning
- Current top level Kepler draft
- Keep revisiting plan themes Revisiting API quality / compatibility / performance
- Remind teams that M4: Final Plans due
Upcoming meetings - end of year schedule...
- Kepler M4 candidate and regular Juno SR2 builds this week
- No scheduled calls for rest of year
- Regular status meetings 12/13 and 12/20
Provisional API cleanup - time to revisit - increasing importance for compatibility
Long Term Sticky items
Git / Build transition
Continuing feedback needed and best practices captured...
- CVS Wall of shame still has one (datatools) WTP subprojects
- WTP Git Workflows
- Next in focus is CBI(Maven/Tycho) builds(WTP's plan is post-Kepler)
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.