- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
- David Williams: Y
Announcements and General Business
Project termination - Pave
Many PMC reviews needed for vjet CQ entries
Kepler , Juno SR2 planning
- Current top level Kepler draft
- Keep revisiting plan themes Revisiting API quality / compatibility / performance
- Juno SR2 Feb 22 GA (Our 3.4.2)
Upcoming meetings - end of year schedule...
- Kepler M3 this week - No I build declared
- U.S. Holiday week Nov 19 - 23 (No call's)
- Kepler M4 WTP candidate Dec 13
Long Term Sticky items
Eclipsecon submissions - highlight WTP active projects here
Git / Build transition
Continuing feedback needed and best practices captured...
- CVS Wall of shame still has a couple WTP subprojects
- WTP Git Workflows
- Next in focus is CBI(Maven/Tycho) builds(WTP's plan is post-Kepler)
Provisional API cleanup
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.