- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
- David Williams: Y
Announcements and General Business
Kepler , Juno SR2 planning/ progress
- Current top level Kepler draft
- M2: Initial Planning document should be due - During status meeting, project leads can take us through draft plans...
- Plan Themes? Revisiting API quality / compatibility / performance?
- Juno SR2 Feb 22 GA (Our 3.4.2)
- Updating project metadata for Kepler release...Still working on it
PMC meeting next week - Chuck is out of office.. Discuss if we can skip
Long term Sticky items
Discuss "State of the Platform"
- Performance problems - problems diagnosed.. progress made...
- Growing platform resources
- Discussed performance test framework revival - need non-platform projects to contribute
- What can/should we do to help in wtp?
Looking forward to 2013... A few topics we should be considering in our planning
- Performance testing
- Thoughts on moving to CBI
- Preparing for LTS
Git / Build transition
Continuing feedback needed and best practices captured...
- Website content moving to Git Thursday, October 18
- WTP Git Workflows
Provisional API cleanup
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.