Toll free (in US and Canada): 888-426-6840
Caller pay alternative number: 215-861-6239
list of global access numbers
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern
Announcements and General Business
Congratulations on successful Creation Review of m2e-wtp!
RC1 progress/ Quality push...
We need to start following / promoting our Juno Ramp-down plan - especially M7 exceptions
Juno Rampdown plan
Longterm Sticky items
Concerns of quality with e4 - Continue to review and provide feedback.
Git / Build transition plans
WTP Git bug
WTP Maven/Tycho bug
M2E-WTP Proposal/ Schedule
Provisional API cleanup
Wiki for provisional api reduction
3.4 Release Planning
CQ PMC approvals...
Open CQ entries
Other Business ... ?
Git adoption progress Continue polling -
- investigate a subproject that could "pilot" a git repo feeding into our overall PDE build.
- Carl or volunteer? Can start investigating building existing Git project like Libra?
- More discussion on CVS - GIT transition - should replace CVS feature for feature
- Tentative schedule for CVS -> Git migration post Juno (July)
- Platform HAS put a stake in the ground....
CVS Retirement bug (Target: December 21, 2012)
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they
still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.