- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: N
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
- Should we really try and _release_ Libra for Indigo? Plans to
use in a product? Ready to use in a product?
Yes, there are some pieces thought stable enough, and yes there will be a neeed/use of them (at least some of them).
A fall back plan is that if can not be simultaneious with Indigo, could be, say, a month later.
Kaloyan will do/lead builds, etc. Will reside in GIT. Libra build will produce feature repository. Using Hudson, Maven, GIT. It is "tagged" (conceptually) by a change list ... rebuilds could be done per change list. Signed. Four part version numbers.
But many parties involved ... has taken longer to get going with release review ... might take longer than planned for other pieces to come together.
- Thoughts/discussion of long term support for 3.2.x (Helios)
IBM adopters/committers would probably like addtional maintenance releases. Oracle probably has no need. SAP probably has no need.
Pros/cons mentioned during meeting.
- will it interfere with indigo schedules?
- Extra work for more unified smoke testing.
- But good to do unified smoke testing (each project could decide what to do, if anything).
- Each project would decide how much (if at all) to participate.
Next step: dw to come back with more detailed proposal/dates.
- Reminder that PMC Review starts after this weeks build.
- JPA Diagram Editor Committers:
Neil will start process today.
- Naci's yearly report :)
Eureka: OSAMI: Mostly Coorporations (some universities) in ?consortium? to foster innovation. Using hybird WTP and OSGi. Naci in second year of three year grant.
Future Agenda items
- Retrospect Helios quick maintenance release. Does it mean we weren't ready to release? Any way to improve timing in future?
- Disuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.