Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 173098#
Full list of phone numbers
Call Time: 8:00 AM Pacific; 11:00 AM Eastern; 1500 UTC
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
- PMC Review for RC4 PMC Approval Summary page.
- Docuware and IP Log submitted on time (Friday).
I received first stage +1 on IP Log (from Wayne Beaton) now being reviewed by IP staff),
- Discuss Konstantin's note to PMC list:
Do we agree on process?
This is a request to have a move review. Would it take agreement from other Common Tools committers? [Nothing formal that we could find in process docs] Or just PMC?
Put on future agenda? If so, which one? [Decide next week, June 8 (pending dw checking with Naci's availability).
Suggestions/Comments? [We did decide the June 6 meeting would be for questions and discussion, and the PMC would make a decision/position within a few weeks after that, to give time to think about the issues and discuss further, if needed].
Related information and links:
Handy Links from past meetings
- Continuous Improvement Notes
- EclipseCon 2010
- FYI ... Eclipse Foundation has a relatively new "enterprise page".
- WTP 3.2 Plans
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.