Friends of Eclipse,
Eclipse is an open source community that benefits millions of developers around the world each and every day! During the month of September, we are asking you to give back to our wonderful open source community. All donations will be used to improve Eclipse technology. Your contribution counts!
We thank you for this gesture, and for giving back to our community.
Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 173098#
Full list of phone numbers
Call Time: 8:00 AM Pacific; 11:00 AM Eastern; 1500 UTC
I received first stage +1 on IP Log (from Wayne Beaton) now being reviewed by IP staff),
Do we agree on process?
This is a request to have a move review. Would it take agreement from other Common Tools committers? [Nothing formal that we could find in process docs] Or just PMC?
Put on future agenda? If so, which one? [Decide next week, June 8 (pending dw checking with Naci's availability).
Suggestions/Comments? [We did decide the June 6 meeting would be for questions and discussion, and the PMC would make a decision/position within a few weeks after that, to give time to think about the issues and discuss further, if needed].
Related information and links:
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.
Back to the top