Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 173098#
Full list of phone numbers
Call Time: 8:00 AM Pacific; 11:00 AM Eastern; 1500 UTC
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: R
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
- PMC Review PMC Approval Summary page.
- Highest level statement of what's new in WTP Helios? (lost my
notes from status meeting, please re-review)
- Support for creating, running, and debugging applications written for the latest Java EE Specifications (Java EE 6). This includes JPA 2.0, JSF 2.0, EJB 3.1, Servlets 3.0 (including support of web fragments).
- New support for Webservices runtimes JAX-WS 2.1, and JAX-RS 1.1.
- Greater flexibility and control in project layout and publishing.
- Anything else?
Handy Links from past meetings
- Continuous Improvement Notes
- EclipseCon 2010
- FYI ... Eclipse Foundation has a relatively new "enterprise page".
- WTP 3.2 Plans
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.