Announcements and General Business
- Up coming Project Reviews
- 6/24 ATF project will move to Tools as part of their continuation review. See also ATFPubPlanMinutes2009.06.04
- 6/24 PAVE review, June 24, 1500 UTC (11 AM Eastern)?
- No PMC meeting on 6/30?
- No PMC meeting on 7/7?
Notes: Kaloyan mentioned that any deadlines we put in for feature freeze for 3.2 can be relaxed.
Notes: Naci will provide quote for this release of WTP Galileo, for Jax online magazine .
Notes: We'll plan general debrief/feedback session at status meeting, July 9th. Be sure to announce ahead of time. We'll followup in subsequent PMC meeting if needed.
Reports, Actions, Issues
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Raghu to prepare planning templates for 3.2 by 7/7.
Planning: David Williams
- Nearly Done
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Tim still owes writeup of tips on how to get started with API Tools.
Education: Naci Dai
Work on Eclipse Magazin articles continues.
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.