- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: N
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
- squeaked out 3.0.5 release. Congratulations and thank you.
- Discuss ATF project: work progresses ....
- PAVE Demo scheduled, June 4, 1500 UTC (11 AM Eastern).
review likely on 24th
- Release key dates
have been set.
Docuware was sent in on Friday, 29th
WTP IP Logs to be sent in on Wed., 3rd
- PMC Reviews
- 3 votes following RC3 declare3.1.0 PMC Summary
Naci needs JEE and JPA articles to Eclipse magazine by June 15.
We discussed branching policy and procedures
Confirmed 3.2 still planned for Dec.
Reports, Actions, Issues
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Raghu noted we should remind PLs to update plans every milestone.
- Planning Process Document has been started.
- Eclipse-level dates and requirements have been clarified in a Planning Council message (and elsewhere).
- WTP Requirements Lead Role
Planning: David Williams
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Tim still owes writeup of tips on how to get started.
Education: Naci Dai
Naci reports web pages for education materials are about ready. He is writing article, as deadline is in December. Raghu was only response he got for being interested in contributing too.
Please review: Resource Page Proposal
Naci Reports continuing to work on articles
Working with Ian to do a press release on education materials. Prior or concurrent with EclipseCon
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- Index search for Java EE metadata - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=233505>
- Embed OpenEJB in J2EE Preview server adapter - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=265952
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.