- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: R
- Kaloyan Raev: R
Announcements and General Business
- Do we want to release as one Top Level Project? Or as th6 6/7 subprojects? Such as would effect IP Log
Needs more discussion. dw to ask EMO for pros and cons, from their point of view (and if there is a "webtools button" to produce a TL IP Log
- I dont' see PAVE review scheduled, but assume not waiting on us?
- Ongoing: Termination Review. We are scheduled for 5/20.
- Ongoing: Logo and Icon contest announced on newsgroup and mailing list and opened bug 273272
- Assume weekly I-build next week (before RC1)
- Began to discuss interest and need for a 3.0.6 maintentance release (just discussed the need to discuss it)
Reports, Actions, Issues
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Raghu noted we should remind PLs to update plans every milestone.
- Planning Process Document has been started.
- Eclipse-level dates and requirements have been clarified in a Planning Council message (and elsewhere).
- WTP Requirements Lead Role
Planning: David Williams
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Tim still owes writeup of tips on how to get started.
Education: Naci Dai
Naci reports web pages for education materials are about ready. He is writing article, as deadline is in December. Raghu was only response he got for being interested in contributing too.
Please review: Resource Page Proposal
Naci Reports continuing to work on articles
Working with Ian to do a press release on education materials. Prior or concurrent with EclipseCon
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- Index search for Java EE metadata - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=233505>
- Embed OpenEJB in J2EE Preview server adapter - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=265952
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.