- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: R
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
- Committer approvals ... Eric Peters, Keith Chong
- Any objections to moving 3 bundles from common to webservices?>
we did discuss what initiated the change now, since it's been this way a while.
- Suggestions for an opening at EclipseCon (a one hour talk)?
Raghu might have a possibility
Reports, Actions, Issues
Planning: David Williams
- Final 3.0.4 build this week.
- No declared build in 3.1 stream this week. (planning week)
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Good progress ... switch to something new in week or two.
Architecture: Tim deBoer
- API Tools. Tim to investigate and make recommendations to teams.
Education: Naci Dai
Naci reports web pages for education materials are about ready. He is writing article, as deadline is in December. Raghu was only response he got for being interested in contributing too.
Please review: Resource Page Proposal
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Raghu noted we should remind PLs to update plans every milestone.
- Planning Process Document has been started.
- Eclipse-level dates and requirements have been clarified in a Planning Council message (and elsewhere).
- WTP Requirements Lead Role
Other projects to watch:
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.