- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
- Philippe Ombredanne (ATF): Y
Announcements and General Business
- ATF: Finally talked to Philippe ...
and Philippe joined the call to explain and propose following, which PMC agreed to.
While ATF has been basically inactive, with no visible signs of progress, there has been some work going on "with customers" and with the XULRunner CQ work. Thus, Phillipe would like another chance to make it more active and a properly functioning Eclipse project.
ATF will enter a two month probabtion period, where progress of some sort must be demonstrated each week. This includes Phillipe joining the weekly status calls on Thursday.
- Changes in weekly declare process? ... to be discussed at Thursday status meeting.
- Any need, or objections, to a 3.0.5 release? Approximately May? To be decide approximatley March?
Reports, Actions, Issues
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Quality: Neil Hauge
Good progress ... switch to something new in week or two.
Architecture: Tim deBoer
- API Tools. Tim to investigate and make recommendations to teams.
Education: Naci Dai
Naci reports web pages for education materials are about ready. He is writing article, as deadline is in December. Raghu was only response he got for being interested in contributing too.
Please review: Resource Page Proposal
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Raghu noted we should remind PLs to update plans every milestone.
- Planning Process Document has been started.
- Eclipse-level dates and requirements have been clarified in a Planning Council message (and elsewhere).
- WTP Requirements Lead Role
Planning: David Williams
long term items to track
- XUL Runner IP petering out?
Other projects to watch:
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.