- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: R
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: R
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: N
- Kaloyan Raev Y
Announcements and General Business
- Creative Common License - Attribution-Share Alike
Pending. Will be check with Eclipse Foundation to confirm this license fits within their policies
Reports, Actions, Issues
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Planning Process Document has been started.
Eclipse-level dates and requirements have been clarified in a Planning Council message (and elsewhere). Should we adjust ours?
Education: Naci Dai
Please review: Resource Page Proposal
Naci was approached (and countered) with some proposed articles for Eclipse (online) magazine [need link. only one I found last published in 2007?] Naci will invite authors for a series of articles for "WTP Uncovered":
- web developer tools (xml, xsl, html, css)
- web applications with Java (jsf, jsp, server)
- enterpise application (jpa/ejb)
- soa, webservices
- adopters/extending (maybe)
Planning: David Williams
- WTP 3.1 M1 (respinning)
- ?Pre 1.0 release of ATF component mid October
- 3.0.2 and 3.0.3
- JPT 2.1
- 2009, Galileo Release
Quality: Neil Hauge
- Neil investigating "close old bugs" policy.
- Neil has estimated approximately 800 bugs (of 2000 untargeted bugs) could be considered "old bugs". He'll prepare a table and note to send to project with encouragement to PLs to handle ... something like either triage individually and assign a target, or mark with 'helpwanted' or mark in mass with a kind comment to re-open if still an issue (with reason for the mass update, etc.).
WTP User Experience Lead: Kaloyan Raev
Architecture: Tim deBoer
- Discussed need for bug 152461
- Other projects to watch:
- Eclipse World
Raghu and Neil have submitted.
- Eclipse European Summit. Known cases of presentations to be submitted: Kaloyan "project creation?", Naci will attend but (probably) not present. JPA, probably Shawn probably combined with EclipseLink. JSF, probably Cameron.
- EclipseCon 2009. September we'll start recruiting talks.
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.