- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: N
- Kaloyan Raev Y
- Congratulations and welcome to our newest PMC member: Kaloyan Raev
Reports, Actions, Issues
Architecture: Tim deBoer
- Tim will draft and send inner-api policy soon.
- Tim will find out specific "advise to give developers" to implement the WTP API policy (which tools/build reports to use).
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
- All need to update final document, and list exceptions.
- Strategic Advisory Council -- cancelled!?
Education: Naci Dai
- Phase 1, orgainize what we have, done by end January.
- Phase 2, self guided new materials. some available by EclipseCon.
- phase 3, shutdown .. scenerios
- Orgainizing "current" now, should be ready by EclipseCon.
- Will be organized better for narrowing selection and sorting.
- For now, the "database" will be one XML file, with various attributes/qualities to search and sort on.
Planning: David Williams
- WTP M6 this week (Monday, 4/7)
- De we need another 2.0.2 patch?
Quality: Neil Hauge
- We will no longer have "focus items" in status meetings, as we end this release, but will restart after the June release.
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Draft release plan for the next release by June?
- JSF to lead the way on Exceptions to feature freeze. Need to emphasize, repeat process in Thursday's meeting
- Potential resource issues?
- Product plugin for EPP and welcome screen
- Refactoring Doc features (and moving to appropriate sub-projects).
- Refactoring SDK (source and JavaDoc) features/bundles (and moving to appropriate sub-projects)
- Platform/OS coverage for testing and support? -- probably suffices to simply record coverage. Perhaps ask for community help.
- Performance Tests -- Kayolan making some progress.
- No obvious resouce solutions.
- Needs some JSF features, at least for build
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- Naci (changed from David): post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially, even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob Frasher, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring Proposal
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
- David: Resolved WTP Policy on Package Visibility
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.