- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
Reports, Actions, Issues
Education: Naci Dai
- Phase 1, orgainize what we have, done by end January.
- Phase 2, self guided new materials. some available by EclipseCon.
- phase 3, shutdown .. scenerios
- Orgainizing "current" now, should be ready by EclipseCon.
- Will be organized better for narrowing selection and sorting.
- For now, the "database" will be one XML file, with various attributes/qualities to search and sort on.
Planning: David Williams
- We need a 2.0.2 patch. (and put on update site)
- Completed 3/14
- As agreed, dw has updated patch process document
Quality: Neil Hauge
- Good progress ... or, flat (which is good :)
Architecture: Tim deBoer
- Neil asked, and Tim agreed to suppliment current API Policy Doc., on non-API use within WTP. Something to
the effect of:
"Clean API use is encourage, but not critical, since no independent releases are anticipated anytime soon. Where feasible, bugs should be open with "API Requests" just as we expect from others, but there will be no focused effort to make sure that's done, since not a high priority, and since can easily see it when all source is loaded up."
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
- We may need a mid-year release.
- Strategic Advisory Council (Raghu will be going).
- Requirement Project: http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/ormf/
- Raghu's impression was not particular overlap, other than what any other Eclipse project would have (and having interest in a requirements tool).
- Face-to-face meeting.
- Monday BOF, Tuesday breakfast, Wed. 10-12
- Discussed version increment for next year (Io). Decided "3.1", unless there is major additions or something
breaking. [Added after the meeting, should we consider "3.5"? (to match the platform?)
- No one liked "3.5" idea.
- Potential resource issues?
- Product plugin for EPP and welcome screen
- Refactoring Doc features (and moving to appropriate sub-projects).
- Refactoring SDK (source and JavaDoc) features/bundles (and moving to appropriate sub-projects)
- Platform/OS coverage for testing and support? -- probably suffices to simply record coverage. Perhaps ask for community help.
- Performance Tests -- Kayolan making some progress.
- No obvious resouce solutions.
- Needs some JSF features, at least for build
- David: Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially, even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob Frasher, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring Proposal
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.