- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: N (regrets)
- Tim deBoer: N (regrets)
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
Reports, Actions, Issues
- Continuation Review scheduled for 2/13, 11:00AM EDT
Many thanks for previous review remarks. They improved the final document
- Other PMC did not attend, but are welcome too.
- We all thank Bob Goodman for his leadership on this project and wish him the best on his next endeavor
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Proposed WTP API Policy
- Discuss Architecture Group's Proposed WTP API Policy
- Any progress/proposals an new/changed features?
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Education: Naci Dai
- Previous Notes:
- Phase 1, orgainize what we have, done by end January.
- Phase 2, self guided new materials. some available by EclipseCon.
- phase 3, shutdown .. scenerios
- Naci working on '1', and will discuss next week
Planning: David Williams
- Monitor 2.0.2 PMC approvals.
Quality: Neil Hauge
- Kiril Mitov voted in as new committer (still in process).
- Let's document, just to have it documented, when we can give "PMC Approval": (e.g. any member, at any time?
only after PMC meeting and discussion?
- We decided the policy would be that we would always discuss at a PMC meeting, often "early" to avoid adding extra time on end of the 1 week waiting period. After that, any of us can enter the actual approval on the Eclipse Portal.
- Potential resource issues?
- Refactoring Doc features (and moving to appropriate sub-projects).
- Refactoring SDK (source and JavaDoc) features/bundles (and moving to appropriate sub-projects)
- Platform/OS coverage for testing and support?
- No obvious resouce solutions. JSF does generate "manually", and then just includes in the build.
- dw to ask hz if we should have test matrix?
- David: Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans with focus items.
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially, even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob Frasher, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring Proposal
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
- Tentatively plan f2f Sunday before EclipseCon
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.