- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N (regrets)
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
- Philippe Ombredanne (ATF): Y
Reports, Actions, Issues
- Continuation Review scheduled for 2/13, 11:00AM EDT
- Received good feedback on continuation review document, in particular to provide executive summary, and explain better what a continuation review is, and why held.
Quality: Neil Hauge
Brief review of current quality ... as previously discussed.
- Discussed Quality and focus. Confirmed this role is about code only, not the project as a whole. Decided perhaps better to move on to other focus items in status meetings (since a little late to respond to feature requests anyway.
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Proposed WTP API Policy
- Discuss Architecture Group's Proposed WTP API Policy
- Will discuss next week.
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Education: Naci Dai
- WTP Education Lead
- Previous Notes:
- Phase 1, orgainize what we have, done by end January.
- Phase 2, self guided new materials. some available by EclipseCon.
- phase 3, shutdown .. scenerios
Planning: David Williams
- Our incubation project
- I was wrong last week, bug 196418 has been updated (on 1/17). Will load up new code.
- David: Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans with focus items.
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially, even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob Frasher, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring Proposal
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
- Tentatively plan f2f Sunday before EclipseCon
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.