Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 800388#
Full list of phone numbers
Time: 1500 UTC
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
Reports, Actions, Issues
Education: Naci Dai
- Next Week Discuss: WTP Education Lead
"I have updated my education lead page and added two reponsibilites that are worth
mentioning - one is with the ECESIS project, Dwight Deugo will be spending the next 6 months at the eclipse
foundation to revive the project, I have committeed a one day course for WTP - The other is to work on educational
examples and tutorials as end2end usecases for smoke testing during release cycles and report on them"
Planning: David Williams
- Portal ready!
- Need to finish Incubator Committer voting
Community Relations: David Williams
- EclipseCon 2008
- Naci to update/add tutorials to make series clearer
- Neal brought up Dali and Eclipse Link, and everyone agreed whole heartedly it was appropriate.
- Need to "finish" this week ... we'll call extra meeting, if necessary to discuss.
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Proposed WTP API Policy
- Discuss Architecture Group's Proposed WTP API Policy
- Send comments to wtp-pmc list, if any, so we can vote next week.
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
- Planning meeting today! ... to help drive contributions/committers
- Work on XULRunner continues. Some discussion if XULRunner deserves it's own "home" or "community", since
many currently use it independent of the rest of ATF.
- David: Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans with focus items.
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
- David: post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially,
even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their
own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring
- OS Summit Asia - November 26-30
- WTP 3.0 - June 30, 2008
0 Milestones +2 Milestones
M4 - December 14, 2007 January 7, 2008
M5 - February 8, 2008 February 22, 2008
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.