Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Inactive committers
- Neil is following up via email with inactive committers and EMO.
- Others? Query CVS? -- Neil to investigate
- Community Presentations
- One Link to JavaOne, WTP related presentations? Full presentation? Others? Blogs? Funny photos? :) --
Pieter to update the website
- Agree to End Game check lists? Score cards? Or "Exit Criteria"? See John's Note. -- John to put such a list
- Yearly Cleanup Archive: propose to archive 1.0, 1.1, 1.5.0, 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.3 [leave only 1.5.4] -- All
agreed. David to post to wtp-dev
- Release review June 6th
- PMC Internal Review at next meeting? 29th? -- Agreed
- Deck sent to PMC members on 24th? -- Agreed
- Do we need a WTP 2.1 release for EE5? -- IBM currently declines. BEA to investigate features BEA could
- Neil: CVS dashboard query for inactive committers.
- Jess: set up bugzilla query for the bugs fixed in 1.5.4 and incorporate that into the website.
- Pieter: update website with presentations from JavaOne.
- Jess: send out slide deck for release review on Thursday.
- John: Create release scorecard.
- Jess: email EMO to remove inactive committer.
- Raghu: start 3.0 requirements wiki.
Closed Action Items
- Raghu: email wtp-dev with final WTP 2.0 plan
- Jess: finish first draft of release review slides
- Jess: set up wiki for component leads for API changes
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams