Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT
- David Williams: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- JavaOne report
- Cameron and Philippe's talk was very well-received: 600+ people.
- Eclipse booth was very busy
- JavaFX got quite a bit of buzz, but demo was poor, and it looks to be years away from competition with
- Inactive committers
- Neil is following up via email with inactive committers and EMO.
- Requirements: WTP 2.0
- Complete. All agreed.
- Raghu to email wtp-dev.
- List of fixed bugs needed for 1.5.4. Jess to put together a bugzilla query for this.
- Release review June 6th
- Need concise feature lists for WTP projects.
- Jess to set up wiki for component leads for API changes.
- Component Teams list
- Release reviews June 6th - Jess working on presentation, to finish draft by next WTP call.
- Neil: follow-up with inactive committers
- Raghu: email wtp-dev with final WTP 2.0 plan
- Jess: set up bugzilla query for the bugs fixed in 1.5.4 and incorporate that into the website
- Jess: finish first draft of release review slides
- Jess: set up wiki for component leads for API changes
Closed Action Items
- Jess to update the website news with 1.5.4 release.
- Jess to email John with approval of 1.5.5 plan.
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms or David Williams