Tollfree in the US: 866-484-4232
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 7am PST / 10am EST
- Tim Wagner: Y
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Arthur Ryman: Y
- Pieter Humphrey: Y
- Neil Hauge (JPA/Dali): Y
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
- Tim deBoer: Y
- Jess Garms: Y
- EclipseCon short talk and demos to be decided next week by PMC (all members please review) Pieter submitted
first website patch, working on New and Noteworthy template.
- 2/28 as graduation date review for Dali (JPA) and JSF finalized.
- 2/21: Slides are due the to the community ("at least one week in advance")
- 2/13: Part of PMC Meeting (30 minutes) reserved for our WTP internal review. Materials will be ready
for internal review at least a day or two before that PMC review.
- IP contribution spreadsheet resubmitted to EMO with fine grained priorities.
- ATF may need to address IP contributions differently -- IP process is not keeping up with changing versions
Summary of EMO Council Reports
- Shared approach to localization underway; call to action for member companies
- Rampdown policy requirements for projects shipping with Europa
- New, tough policy on Phoenix L&F use by projects' websites (might restrict CVS privileges)
- On track; reminder that we are in rampdown for 1.5.3 and need PMC triage.
- Adopter requirements gathering meeting last week (minutes posted on Wiki); implementation progressing this
- Webinar held last week was well attended (recording can be viewed by anyone). Main focus on page designer.
- New weekly build last week (by backing out Mozilla XULRunner 1.8.2); therefore lacks Mac support. ATF will
be integrating with latest Mozilla builds by doing them manually and uploading them to the Mozilla site. Work is
- Tim to work on new committer paperwork for recent ATF votes.
- Jess to follow up with 15022010 on Phoenix conversion.
Agenda/Minutes by Tim Wagner, January 30, 2007. Entered by David Williams. Please send any